Thursday, March 29, 2007

I must have been distracted by all the heat in here

Dear Andrew & Abby,

Hey, Mommy found a post I forgot to publish! Oops! This is from the end of February after Andrew's birthday weekend - when we had about four million things going on in the same weekend. I guess it really did take me a while to recover! So here's the link: http://justthemommy.blogspot.com/2007/02/weekend-what-weekend.html.

In other news...Daddy has taught you a fabulous new funny saying. One of Daddy's cute little quirks is that he likes to sing bits and pieces of songs - usually he only knows one line. Or, he makes up new songs. Oh, they are clever! And now, Mommy is so lucky because he has taught you both this new trick. He starts out with: "Is it hot in here?" And you two little trained monkeys reply: "Or is it just me?" I heard Daddy earlier telling Andrew that he needs to change it a little when talking to the teenage girls: "Is it hot in here, or is it just you?"

I am a lucky, lucky Mommy.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: